Spark Kit Question

Hello,

I am considering purchasing the spark kit for Windows CE

Microsoft website says that the spark kit includes full versions of Windows
CE 6.0 R2 and also VS2005 for non commercial use only.

In some of the kit vendors sites (ie Icoptech , SKU: eBox-2300SX-MSJK)
says that these are feature "full" evaluation versions good for 180 days.

Someone has already purchased one of these kits can share his experience and
answer this ambiguity

Thanks
Marcello

  • Re: Spark Kit Question
    ... I am considering purchasing the spark kit for Windows CE ... Microsoft website says that the spark kit includes full versions of ...
  • Re: Spark Kit Question
    ... I am considering purchasing the spark kit for Windows CE ... Microsoft website says that the spark kit includes full versions of  Windows ... They have also a lot of information on their web site, ...