Re: New Platform Developer seeking hardware tip
- From: Tuno <tedcwagner@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Rob, this looks like the tip I was hoping for!
Again I am new at platform development, I'm trying to develop a simple
PDA replacement (with only the OS), and I have a few basic questions:
1) For something like the CM-X270, is my developed OS image uploaded
2) How are PDA application buttons typically replicated in an
3) Are VGA displays commonly used with devices like this?
4) What issues are most often overlooked by new platform developers?