RE: New Platform Developer seeking hardware tip

I am not sure if this really helps. But if you are just looking for a
platform to experiment with, the SPARK program does have a kit that seems to
match your requirements. Checkout http://www.keith-koep.com/spark/spark.html
..
I apologize in advance if I misunderstood your request.
"Tuno" wrote:

I'm a new Platform Developer user, still getting feet wet with the VS
2005 plug-in and Microsoft's CE prep book, but I'm having trouble
finding good resources for the where's and how's of the hardware end,
so I thought I'd try here.

I'm trying to find an XScale (or other ARM compatible) device that
uses very low power, provides a Windows CE 6.0 BSP, supports LVDS and/
or VGA display with touchscreen, and provides at least one RS232. Any
leads would be greatly appreciated.

~ted

.