RE: New Platform Developer seeking hardware tip

I am not sure if this really helps. But if you are just looking for a
platform to experiment with, the SPARK program does have a kit that seems to
match your requirements. Checkout http://www.keith-koep.com/spark/spark.html
..
I apologize in advance if I misunderstood your request.
"Tuno" wrote:

I'm a new Platform Developer user, still getting feet wet with the VS
2005 plug-in and Microsoft's CE prep book, but I'm having trouble
finding good resources for the where's and how's of the hardware end,
so I thought I'd try here.

I'm trying to find an XScale (or other ARM compatible) device that
uses very low power, provides a Windows CE 6.0 BSP, supports LVDS and/
or VGA display with touchscreen, and provides at least one RS232. Any
leads would be greatly appreciated.

~ted

  • Re: New HP SSL for OpenVMS, side effects time for layered product updates?
    ... platform which they claim to support. ... I didn't have that experience obviously, sounds frustrating. ... which came in the official kit (not mine, ... I linked statically to OpenSSL as I need curl running on a a number ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Equatorial Platform - Stupid Questions
    ... I have an equatorial platform that I assembled from a kit purchased online several years ago and that I have used to support and guide my 16-inch Dob. ... Unfortunately, I can't locate the instructions, and I can't find any nameplate or identification on the platform or the control box. ... In operation, connecting the control box to a 12-volt battery and switching the toggle switch up seems to power the motor, and the red light is illuminated, but the drive seems to rotate faster than appropriate for correction of polar movement of the scope. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Hey NAPPA, what about Pinball 2000?
    ... Lloyd Olson wrote: ... > P2K was never meant to be a kit. ... >> I dont see how any other platform makes sense, compared to BBB,Crock ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Android Games
    ... Hakk wrote: ... good games for the platform? ... (Very nice piece of kit by the way) ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)