OCX 7 COntrol window media player
- From: Ranjit <Ranjit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 00:44:01 -0700
I am testing window media player OCX 7 control. I have added window media
player OCX 7 and dependencies like directshow in catlog Item and m also
getting wmpocx.dll, wmpocx_loc.dll and wmpocx_skin.dll in the release
directory and also it's entry in ce.bib file.
But m not finding Window embedded 6.0 FP6 in my platform builder. which is
also requied for OCX 7 as mentioned in following link
Can anyone tell ...
1). how to get Window embedded 6.0 FP6?
2). what are the differences between OCX 6.4 and OCX 7.0. how can I
differentiate OCX 6.4 and OCX 7.0.
- Prev by Date: TOUCH CETK test fails in Windows mobile 6.1
- Next by Date: Re: Problem getting eBox image to boot
- Previous by thread: TOUCH CETK test fails in Windows mobile 6.1
- Next by thread: Problem on string types