OCX 7 COntrol window media player

Hi all,

I am testing window media player OCX 7 control. I have added window media
player OCX 7 and dependencies like directshow in catlog Item and m also
getting wmpocx.dll, wmpocx_loc.dll and wmpocx_skin.dll in the release
directory and also it's entry in ce.bib file.

But m not finding Window embedded 6.0 FP6 in my platform builder. which is
also requied for OCX 7 as mentioned in following link

Can anyone tell ...

1). how to get Window embedded 6.0 FP6?
2). what are the differences between OCX 6.4 and OCX 7.0. how can I
differentiate OCX 6.4 and OCX 7.0.

Thanks,
Ranjit Ranjan

  • Re: Memory leak when using directshow, help!
    ... These do not get destroyed after all the directshow ... > What "ActiveMovieWindow" windows do you see and are they destroyed? ... > I have used the ocx to play the same files with no memory leak. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • RE: problem with directshow in different machine
    ... using the directshow features provided by DirectX SDK ... > i have use this ocx in VB and tested in my notebook. ... > of changing the audio channel is lost. ...