New Platform Developer seeking hardware tip

I'm a new Platform Developer user, still getting feet wet with the VS
2005 plug-in and Microsoft's CE prep book, but I'm having trouble
finding good resources for the where's and how's of the hardware end,
so I thought I'd try here.

I'm trying to find an XScale (or other ARM compatible) device that
uses very low power, provides a Windows CE 6.0 BSP, supports LVDS and/
or VGA display with touchscreen, and provides at least one RS232. Any
leads would be greatly appreciated.

~ted

  • RE: New Platform Developer seeking hardware tip
    ... 2005 plug-in and Microsoft's CE prep book, but I'm having trouble ... finding good resources for the where's and how's of the hardware end, ...
  • Re: Is MS Project for my needs??? please help
    ... Is there a simple way to do this with VBA or am I just asking for trouble? ... "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote: ... > a batch has to undergo, their duration and the sequence in which teh ... > Then you can introduce as many batches as you like using the same resources ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Sean Baker follow up (NDC)
    ... He was never in trouble that she knew of. ... nobody ever said they knew for a fact Sean was fired. ... If Sean was in trouble with his employer, ... He likely had a little conversation with Human Resources and management, and was told not to use company resources for Usenet anymore. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • RE: WMEncoder - detecting devices
    ... // Retrieve source and device plug-in info manager objects from WMEncoder. ... // Loop through all the audio and video devices on the system. ... // Loop through the resources in the current plug-in. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)
  • Re: Thieving Bastards
    ... thing about not harassing its citizens just for discussing ... It won't trouble me in the least if anything you say causes you ... I'd prefer not to squander any additional resources on your de- ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)