Re: DFU Support CE 5.0

eFalcon <vijay.kompella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:004f9b4b-1505-4868-8f84-9623863ed63d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:

I want to perform USB - DFU using my CE 5.0 device. Can someone
please guide me on how do i get started on this? thanks in
advance....

You can do that in many different ways and the best way depends on
your device usage and features.
With DFU I suppose that you mean upgrade of the Windows CE OS and/or
of your application.
Do you have a USB host or a USB device port (or both, maybe)?
Do you want to upgrade the full OS+application or you have splitted
the OS image and the application and you may need to update only one
of them?
I think that a more detailed description of your current setup (using
no acronyms :)) would be useful to allow people to provide meaninful
and useful answers to your request.
Follow the suggestions on this web page to have more chances to have
good replies:
http://guruce.com/blogpost/howtoaskquestionsonnewsgroups

--
Valter Minute
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it

  • Upgrading Windows Server 2000 to 2003 environment
    ... guide as to what is the best way to upgrade 2000 AD to 2003? ... to upgrade Windows 200 DC to Windows Server 2003). ... supposed to run domain prep and forest prep and wait for replication to be ...
  • Re: 2000 - 2003 Upgrade
    ... Here is step-by-step guide for the upgrade: ... How to upgrade Windows 2000 domain controllers to Windows Server 2003 ...
  • RE: sbs2000 to sbs2003 same server migration
    ... Here is a documentation on upgrade to SBS2003 from SBS2000 ... Windows Small Business Server 2003 Getting Started Guide ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Here is what MS says about MCE 2005 and XP Pro
    ... I'll NEVER buy another HP with any MCE software. ... MCE2004 to 2005 wuth the HP upgrade CD. ... downloads and Windows LIVE progammable updates. ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Seeking upgrade advise for motherboard change with oem windows
    ... i only have oem windows xp with only a restart disc need to know if i ... need only an xp upgrade version to do it or will i need a full 98 ... Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)