Hive-Registry

I have two PC card with BSP for WinCE 6.0
2 Wafer LX with Geode LX800

When use the platform-builder for create the image I want have a WinCE
operative system that remember the modification in the register.

The bsp for Vortex have in the in the catalog items the specify check box
for Hive-Based registry for store the modifiaction in the flash and all
function correctly .
The bsp for Wafer don't have in the in the catalog items the same specify
check box and I cannot able to enable this features in other way.

How can I enable the Hive-registry in the Wafer ?
I have set the check-box in the Core OS->Registry Store (Choose
1)->Hive-based-registry but it isn't enought !

Thanks all

Stefano

  • Hive-Based registry
    ... VortexSx 6127 ... Wafer LX with Geode LX800 ... When use the platform-builder for create the image I want have a WinCE ... The bsp for Vortex have in the in the catalog items the specify check box ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Some broad questions
    ... that for wince, the SDK content varies depending on what you have into your ... BSP stands for Board Support Package. ... embeded application using a reference board which can support a WCE image. ... Q4-When vendors sell their reference boards, do they also sell you their ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Thread Scheduling Problem ( WinCE 6.0)
    ... connection through TCP Connect Transport and specific IP address. ... if I stop sending debugging messages or try to send them more ... where can I found the thread scheduler in WinCE 6.0 R2? ... In Cirrus's BSP? ...
  • Re: BSP for Intel Sitsang/PXA255 development board
    ... I want to build an image and get Wince 5.0 running on the board. ... Having the BSP from Intel, will I be able to do it? ... >> I have just installed Plataform Builder for windows CE 5.0, ... Can I download it and use with this platform ...
  • Re: bsp for arm versatile arm926ej-s
    ... <apellerin AT adeneo DOT adetelgroup DOT com> ... If I understand well how works winCE, we need a bsp for our platform. ... arm provide a bsp for arm integrator and you need to ...