Re: Hive-Registry

[...]
How can I enable the Hive-registry in the Wafer ?
I have set the check-box in the Core OS->Registry Store (Choose
1)->Hive-based-registry but it isn't enought !

You'll have to configure on wich partition the hive files will be
created, the hive file path etc.
This will involve some registry modifications and it's documented in
the "Implementing the Hive-Based Registry" topic of the on-line
reference.
The component that you have in the other BSP simply enables a
reference variable that enables those settings inside their
platform.reg file, I suppose.

--
Valter Minute
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it

Thanks for all, now I check the common.reg and platform.reg of Vortex for
test the necessary modification

.