Re: DFU Support CE 5.0

Step 1. Don't use acronyms before defining them. You mean Device Firmware

Paul T.

"eFalcon" <vijay.kompella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to perform USB - DFU using my CE 5.0 device. Can someone please
guide me on how do i get started on this? thanks in advance....

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DFU Support CE 5.0
    ... no instrument no spam DOT com> wrote: ... Paul T. ... guide me on how do i get started on this? ... Yep it is Device Firmware Upgrade... ...
  • Re: Installing Access XP RunTime
    ... Why do you say "only clients who have WinXP or better can upgrade to new ... >> Paul Overway ... Runtime in lieu of Office XP Service Pack 3 when only installing ...
  • Re: apt-get pinning ? - Sarge / Stable - only install certain/specific packages from "te
    ... Hi Paul, and all the others who've taken time to reply;-) ... v6.1 bug fix for BLKGETSIZE ... I did however perform the 1st "upgrade" ever, on this install, early yesterday ...
  • Re: CMI error after installing the latest QFEs
    ... I have taken a pevious slx and gotten it to the same point as my first slx ... Why is TD telling me I need to upgrade the configuration but I cannot ... "Paul A. Lowe" wrote: ... > management prefers it not on the main network ...
  • Re: The future for Legacy?
    ... > the upgrade. ... As a tightwad Legacy 5 free user when Legacy 6 came out I upgraded to ... You and Paul and I all have different taste, needs, and abilities, so ... The home page also at a glance lets you know of ...