Re: DFU Support CE 5.0

Step 1. Don't use acronyms before defining them. You mean Device Firmware
Upgrade?

Paul T.

"eFalcon" <vijay.kompella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to perform USB - DFU using my CE 5.0 device. Can someone please
guide me on how do i get started on this? thanks in advance....

  • Re: DFU Support CE 5.0
    ... no instrument no spam DOT com> wrote: ... Paul T. ... guide me on how do i get started on this? ... Yep it is Device Firmware Upgrade... ...
  • Re: Installing Access XP RunTime
    ... Why do you say "only clients who have WinXP or better can upgrade to new ... >> Paul Overway ... Runtime in lieu of Office XP Service Pack 3 when only installing ...
    (microsoft.public.access.developers.toolkitode)
  • Re: apt-get pinning ? - Sarge / Stable - only install certain/specific packages from "te
    ... Hi Paul, and all the others who've taken time to reply;-) ... v6.1 bug fix for BLKGETSIZE ... I did however perform the 1st "upgrade" ever, on this install, early yesterday ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: code 20 Guide error
    ... clean install or upgrade, ... can you view your guide at zap2it.com? ... MS-MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: CMI error after installing the latest QFEs
    ... I have taken a pevious slx and gotten it to the same point as my first slx ... Why is TD telling me I need to upgrade the configuration but I cannot ... "Paul A. Lowe" wrote: ... > management prefers it not on the main network ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)