Re: DFU Support CE 5.0

On Oct 9, 11:15 am, "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <p space tobey no spam AT
no instrument no spam DOT com> wrote:
Step 1. Don't use acronyms before defining them.  You mean Device Firmware
Upgrade?

Paul T.

"eFalcon" <vijay.kompe...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I want to perform USB - DFU using my CE 5.0 device. Can someone please
guide me on how do i get started on this? thanks in advance....

Yep it is Device Firmware Upgrade... thanks!

  • Re: DFU Support CE 5.0
    ... You mean Device Firmware ... Upgrade? ... Paul T. ... guide me on how do i get started on this? ...
  • Re: Problem with webbrowser control
    ... "Paul G. Tobey " <p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT ... "Paul G. Tobey " <p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... What confuses me a bit is, that the _same_ html page throws exceptions in control, but loads fine in iesample/iesimple. ...
  • Re: Internet Explorer in WIN CE
    ... Paul G. Tobey wrote: ... that the SDK roller counts on information generated during the OS ... It's also true that there are a number of useful .h files that the roller ... no instrument no spam DOT com> wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Compact Framework 3.5
    ... "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT ...
  • Re: Dns.GetHostEntry functionality
    ... david-1 is a PC running Windows Vista. ... "Paul G. Tobey " <p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT ...