COM driver number question
- From: Kid <Kid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 05:24:01 -0700
Do Windows CE and Windows Mobile has max number for COM devices ?
I have change some COM driver index from 5 to 10 or 16 , but COM10 and
COM16 can not be opened by process .
After that I change the index to 8 , then I can open COM8 by my process.
I am sure our max use number is 9, so does 9 is the max COM number that
WinCE can support ?
If I'm wrong, where can I modify the max number ?
Thank you very much
- Prev by Date: Re: Platform Builder/debugger extension: ReadMemory crashes the extension
- Next by Date: Re: COM driver number question
- Previous by thread: Cannot adjust Storage memory and Program memory if ROM-only file s
- Next by thread: Re: COM driver number question