embedded Visual C++ 4.0

im just install the embedded Visual C++ 4.0 in my pc

Intel Centrino processor
798 MHZ, 512 MB of RAM

when i try to create a new project, like WCE application
it will "hang" at there..
when i try create a workspace, it also hang..

is it i miss up something to install or ??

thanks.

  • Re: Crosshair MB problem installing XP 64 Pro
    ... It has stop at 8% of the install to 97% and all places in-between. ... This is the first computer that I am using raid on so I am hoping the I am doing that correctly. ... (They use a RAM Disk for their storage. ... There are some famous hang points, and perhaps if you describe the ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: ndtest.exe hangs when doing 1c_InitTIme variation 11 (HCT 11.2)
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > a txt file with the snippet of our install. ... >> API call) The hang there is consistent with the hang that you ...
  • Re: NBC, Discovery end Saturday morning block
    ... prompted NBC to force a 'coup' and install him as the producer of "Hang ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Xindows XP-Home Sp1 application hang
    ... i have a big problem with my Windows XP Home-sp1 (clean install), ... After about 10-20 minutes of running, some applications doesn't run ... Some examples of "hang" applications are: ... I have check spyware with AdAware but it's all clean. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • XP-Pro hangs on startup, XP-home worked fine
    ... Clean install on C: drive with new partition, same thing again, start up ... normal boots then a hang. ... Geeks did the same thing, ran chkdsk, tried to look at bootlogs, ... When it does boot normal, everything is recognized as running normal by ...