RE: How to develop WinCE6 application in VS2005?

You will need an SDK, which is specific to the BSP you are using. Once you
have installed the SDK then you can build your project with this SDK by
changing the preferences.

"jarba98@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

I'm trying to develop CE6 application through Visual studio 2005.
My steps is to open new project -> smart device(Visual c++) -> ??
I can see Pocket PC 2003, but it seems not for WinCE6 completely.

How can I create application for CE6 and can connect to CE6 device or
emulator?
Should I install which SDK?

thanks

  • Re: How to make application work on Symbol MC3000?
    ... That's really all I had to install from Symbol. ... I can send you the SDK ... The Smart Device Application Wizard is displayed and I select Pocket ... Windows Application as the project type. ...
  • Re: How to make application work on Symbol MC3000?
    ... For example there are: Platform SDK for MC3000c42v1.0, ... The Smart Device Application Wizard is displayed and I select Pocket ... Windows Application as the project type. ... install the application on the device so it will run properly. ...
  • Re: How to make application work on Symbol MC3000?
    ... but please send me SDK that you are using. ... Windows Application as the project type. ... install the application on the device so it will run properly. ... When I download application from my MC3000, ...
  • Re: How to make application work on Symbol MC3000?
    ... SDK is for the MC9000 series devices. ... The Smart Device Application Wizard is displayed and I select Pocket ... Windows Application as the project type. ... install the application on the device so it will run properly. ...
  • Re: How to make application work on Symbol MC3000?
    ... SDK is for the MC9000 series devices. ... Windows Application as the project type. ... install the application on the device so it will run properly. ... When I download application from my MC3000, ...