Re: How to develop WinCE6 application in VS2005?

You can create a Windows CE 6.0 application in Platform Builder adding the
project to a Windows CE 6.0 OS workspace or
you can create a stand alone project if you have installed a Windows CE 6.0
SDK provided by someone who
has developed an OS. There is no standard SDK for Windows CE 6.0 as you have
for Windows CE 5.0 or Windows Mobile

<jarba98@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
I'm trying to develop CE6 application through Visual studio 2005.
My steps is to open new project -> smart device(Visual c++) -> ??
I can see Pocket PC 2003, but it seems not for WinCE6 completely.

How can I create application for CE6 and can connect to CE6 device or
emulator?
Should I install which SDK?

thanks

.