Re: Adding support for .NET Compact Framework V3.5

I should have been more explicit - I've added all the QFE's up to January
2008 and I've done a clean sysgen.

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

You should also install all of the previous QFEs, not just the one single
one that happens to have fix that you want in it. Those QFEs are not tested
at Microsoft in isolation; they are only tested with all previous QFEs
installed. You have to do a clean sysgen after installing QFEs, though,
absolutely!

Paul T.

"Bradley Remedios" <bremedios@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Oct 7, 8:29 pm, Tom Isaacson