Module in Files section in platfrom.bib

Hi.
I am now in a project of windows mobile 6.0.While using the
platform.bib i have seen two section ;
1) MODULES
2) FILES

I have seen all modules(.dll) are added in modules section.
A msdn page is saying that -
"If a dynamic-link library (.dll) file is placed in the FILES section,
as opposed to the MODULES section, it is loaded into every slot
location instead of process slot 1 only, which decreases the virtual
address space available to any one process."

(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa909368.aspx)

so if it is then i am not getting one point that how a dll only will
be get loaded to every slot?
->Then how a file(.exe or .wav) will get loaded into memory ,measn
files loading procedure?
->and if i do vicceversa means if i add file in modules section then
any forseen issues will come?
-> Is it a restriction in wince or in windows mobile?

Please help me to know this basic.I am looking forward to you.

Thanks
chang

  • Re: (Re)throwing from a catch block across dll boundaries
    ... Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK ARMV4I: ... when I used the command line parameters you have provided for the dll I ... I have a function in a dll that throws an exception of type class CEx. ... If the called function does not catch and rethrow, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Register a CLSID on a smart phone.
    ... to register your COM object by doing the equivalent of a regsvr32 ... hooked in properly to your DLL, the DllRegisterServer should just write out ... I don't know of any tool that will use the .rgs file directly ... Windows Mobile 5), and I need to port an application. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Interop in C#
    ... error when I try to access the dll in VC++. ... I'm using Windows Mobile 6 SDK. ... public int count; ... public string[] sgdName; ...
  • Re: Mobile 5 - Debugging Managed C#/Unmanaged C++ Code
    ... set the debugging options to start the managed code EXE that will ... use your DLL and set your breakpoints in the DLL (all from the DLL project, ... managed C++ in the Windows Mobile 5 platform, and the only way to use C ... way to appease the project manager for the additional time it may ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Grier`s CFSerial Control with wm5 and cf 2 sp1/2
    ... Windows Mobile 6 devices) in the ReadFile API. ... I have re-written the dll, ... solution for that potential exception right now). ...