Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem

Huh? You just want to communicate with a serial port program on the PC, or
you want to make an ActiveSync connection with the PC? If the former, just
open the port with CreateFile(), configure it with SetCommXXXX(), and read
and write to it with ReadFile() and WriteFile().

Paul T.

"Keaven Pineau" <keaven.pineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ok, the stack works like you should guess. After reading an older thread
I suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. I have tried a
mouse and it works correctly.

Now , I would like to know which application on my device I can use to
send command to a PC serial port. I have created a direct connection with
"make new connection" but it is waiting for an acknowledge on the other
side. I can see the text "clientclient" on the PC terminal , can we type
in something to complete the connection on the mobile device?

Thank you,
"Keaven Pineau" <keaven.pineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I am in the process on including the last QFE into our next image
version. Unfortunately, I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE
May-08. My Microsoft Keyboard 7000 that was working correctly with the
old stack doesn't work anymore. The device can be scanned, I am
activating it but the keyboard stay in searching mode. Any ideas what
could make this?

Thank you,
Keaven

  • Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem
    ... Yes at first I wanted to communicate directly to the serial port. ... or you want to make an ActiveSync connection with the PC? ... I suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. ... I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE ...
  • Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem
    ... new connection" but it is waiting for an acknowledge on the other side. ... I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE May-08. ... Microsoft Keyboard 7000 that was working correctly with the old stack ...
  • Mysterious system freeze-ups on my consoles...
    ... I can't get into the debugger, or do anything at all from the console, ... connection, and it has definitely happened when I've been connected ... over dial-in PPP via a serial port, and more recently I believe I've ... regularly viewing Google with lynx going off the top line to the input ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • To Chuck <none@example.com>
    ... and the device manager shows that keyboard is a PS/2 ... connection I have of it's type. ... My peripheral setup shows that Serial Port 1 is 3F8h/Com1 ... >where instructions said "connect hardware then insert CD ...
  • Re: One Bluetooth, two PDAs ?
    ... > single serial port connection. ... > GPS receiver I have encountered. ... > for one replacement of a serial port piece of wire. ... > no such facility exists in the current BT protocol. ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)