Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem

Huh? You just want to communicate with a serial port program on the PC, or
you want to make an ActiveSync connection with the PC? If the former, just
open the port with CreateFile(), configure it with SetCommXXXX(), and read
and write to it with ReadFile() and WriteFile().

Paul T.

"Keaven Pineau" <keaven.pineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ok, the stack works like you should guess. After reading an older thread
I suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. I have tried a
mouse and it works correctly.

Now , I would like to know which application on my device I can use to
send command to a PC serial port. I have created a direct connection with
"make new connection" but it is waiting for an acknowledge on the other
side. I can see the text "clientclient" on the PC terminal , can we type
in something to complete the connection on the mobile device?

Thank you,
"Keaven Pineau" <keaven.pineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I am in the process on including the last QFE into our next image
version. Unfortunately, I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE
May-08. My Microsoft Keyboard 7000 that was working correctly with the
old stack doesn't work anymore. The device can be scanned, I am
activating it but the keyboard stay in searching mode. Any ideas what
could make this?

Thank you,
Keaven

.