Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages

Bruce Eitman [eMVP] ha scritto:
Check the ce.bib file to see if the games are listed in it.

Heck, you are building CE 6.0, so you can open the nk.bin in VS and check
it's contents very easily.

I created a completely new project and now it works!
I dunno what kinda problem I had.

Thank you all
:-D

  • Re: Knowing the wireless lan status
    ... Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] ha scritto: ... > It's turned out that the RFUtils thing, that I wrote for the heck of it, is ...
  • Re: PB 4.2 missing sections in .PLG file
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ha scritto: ...
  • Re: HW Serial ID
    ... Bruce Eitman [eMVP] ha scritto: ... It is better to list all of the newsgroups in one post, rather than post separately to different newsgroups. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Wait for Multiple objects
    ... to pass that struct to the 2nd worker thread to process the stored data. ... My understanding on Calling createthread is, ... "Bruce Eitman (eMVP)" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: this would be worst way to do
    ... instead of removing that. ... Bruce Eitman [eMVP] wrote: ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ...