Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem

Ok, the stack works like you should guess. After reading an older thread I
suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. I have tried a mouse
and it works correctly.

Now , I would like to know which application on my device I can use to send
command to a PC serial port. I have created a direct connection with "make
new connection" but it is waiting for an acknowledge on the other side. I
can see the text "clientclient" on the PC terminal , can we type in
something to complete the connection on the mobile device?

Thank you,
"Keaven Pineau" <keaven.pineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I am in the process on including the last QFE into our next image version.
Unfortunately, I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE May-08. My
Microsoft Keyboard 7000 that was working correctly with the old stack
doesn't work anymore. The device can be scanned, I am activating it but
the keyboard stay in searching mode. Any ideas what could make this?

Thank you,
Keaven

.