Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem

Ok, the stack works like you should guess. After reading an older thread I
suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. I have tried a mouse
and it works correctly.

Now , I would like to know which application on my device I can use to send
command to a PC serial port. I have created a direct connection with "make
new connection" but it is waiting for an acknowledge on the other side. I
can see the text "clientclient" on the PC terminal , can we type in
something to complete the connection on the mobile device?

Thank you,
"Keaven Pineau" <keaven.pineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I am in the process on including the last QFE into our next image version.
Unfortunately, I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE May-08. My
Microsoft Keyboard 7000 that was working correctly with the old stack
doesn't work anymore. The device can be scanned, I am activating it but
the keyboard stay in searching mode. Any ideas what could make this?

Thank you,
Keaven

  • Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem
    ... Yes at first I wanted to communicate directly to the serial port. ... or you want to make an ActiveSync connection with the PC? ... I suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. ... I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE ...
  • Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem
    ... you want to make an ActiveSync connection with the PC? ... I suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. ... send command to a PC serial port. ... I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE ...
  • Re: New Bluetooth Stack Connection Problem
    ... The ActiveSync connection has to be set up from the device end. ... thread I suppose it is a problem with the keyboard I am using. ... I have problem with the new BT stack from QFE ...
  • Re: BlueTooth stacks (WidComm, BroadComm, MS) (peter?)
    ... ports might not be suitable, on most devices you are limited to a single ... devices when you try to establish a connection, ... > B. Delorme EarthMate GPS Bluetooth logger. ... >> both have advantages and disadvantages, the Microsoft stack has a free ...
  • Re: BT Stack under WM2005
    ... Under WM5.0 (with the Microsoft stack) once you have paired a device you can view it's properties in Settings> Connections> Bluetooth and view the properties, if you check Serial Port and save you can then go to the COM Ports tab of the Bluetooth settings applet and map an outgoing COM port to your device. ... Although there's always one preliminary step I have to take prior to engaging this kind of communication: I've either got to use the built-in GPS manager, which is unfortunately hidden under WM5 by default in order to map COM ports to the incoming data from Picoplug. ... Every time I restart a programme which is attempting to communicate with the Picoplug, connection gets established but only to break down a few seconds later. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)