Re: Adding both .NET 2.0 and 3.5

Yes you can choose where to install the package

"Ingibergur/Beggi" <NA> ha scritto nel messaggio
The Windows folder on my device is RAM based. I have a "\Hard Disk"
folder that is flash. I wonder if the CAB file can install it self in the
\Hard Disk folder or will it install in the Windows folder? In other
words, is it possible to choose a folder where it is installed.

Beggi

"Luca Calligaris" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
include only .NET CF 2.0 in your image; if someone wants to install .NET
CF 3.5 s/he can download the
CAB files from MS site

  • Re: MacSpeech Dictate Amazon reviews - comments?
    ... license is to the hardware and not to the user. ... install software on a desktop and a laptop. ... Redmond cease to support XP in an effort to force me to spend money on ... You will find this folder inside your document folder. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Access packaging
    ... puzzled where my install routine got a hold of my old version. ... looked at the cab folder. ... figured that my MDE or be.mde could not be there. ... > copy of what the Package wizard put into the .Cab file. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: msoe.dll
    ... I don't think he wants to install IE5, and that wouldn't fix his OE message store in WinXP SP1. ... Double-click to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder, ... On the Windows Setup tab, click to select the Microsoft Outlook Express ... Antivirus software invades the Outlook Express program to try and intercept ...
  • Re: install oem version of XP Mediacenter 2005
    ... Settings without a huge can of worms. ... The warning about moving a special folder is there every time you move one ... except for the Media Center parts. ... I can't believe M$ forces you to install things ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Vista - User Directory
    ... service "owns" the data and the clients just use/update it. ... even create a shared folder, who you wish to allow to share it, etc., etc.) Alternatively, ... So the user-specific settings remain (simple things like what printer to use, ... we install and run fine on Vista/7. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)