Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages

Okay, so do the opposite:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Explorer]
"Suspend"=dword:1

www.EuroTech.com

"Gian Piero Gasperini" <platbuilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:uIqWl$UKJHA.3756@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Luca Calligaris ha scritto:
Well it looks you're doing the right thing, but you're not getting the
expected results; so
you're probably doing something wrong... Maybe is something very
simple...
Can you see 'Suspend' in the start menu on the windows ce device?
Perform a simple modification in the image: open platform.reg from the
%_flatreleasedir% and add this at the end:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Explorer]
"Suspend"=dword:0

Then run makeimg and copy the nk.bin on the CF; if, after boot, you can
still see'Suspend' in the start menu,
well you're not really updating the image...

I do not have Suspend in Start menu

In Start menu I have:
Programs (empty)
Favorites (empty)
Documents (empty)
Settings OK
Run

TIA

  • Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... Can you see 'Suspend' in the start menu on the windows ce device? ... Favorites (empty) ...
  • Re: Block device driver hangs after suspend
    ... Even if I suspend the device while not copying data to the virtual ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ...
  • Re: Service to handle power down
    ... putting it to sleep and when we resume. ... suspend resume well, so you might be on the right track. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... closing the COM2 port on a suspend and re-opening it on resume. ...
  • Re: more intel drm issues (was Re: [git pull] drm intel only fixes)
    ... suspend we are shutting down parts of the chip before idling? ... Does it _stay_ inexact for arbitrarily ... If so, we might wait for the ring to empty forever (well, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Service to handle power down
    ... suspend resume well, so you might be on the right track. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My service keeps the COM2 port open during ... closing the COM2 port on a suspend and re-opening it on resume. ...