Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages
- From: Gian Piero Gasperini <platbuilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:12:37 +0200
Luca Calligaris ha scritto:
Well it looks you're doing the right thing, but you're not getting the
expected results; so
you're probably doing something wrong... Maybe is something very simple...
Can you see 'Suspend' in the start menu on the windows ce device?
Perform a simple modification in the image: open platform.reg from the
%_flatreleasedir% and add this at the end:
Then run makeimg and copy the nk.bin on the CF; if, after boot, you can
still see'Suspend' in the start menu,
well you're not really updating the image...
I do not have Suspend in Start menu
In Start menu I have:
- Prev by Date: Re: XP Skin Build Error
- Next by Date: Re: Adding both .NET 2.0 and 3.5
- Previous by thread: Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages
- Next by thread: Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages