Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages

Luca asked several questions, all of which need answers if you want help.

www.EuroTech.com

"Gian Piero Gasperini" <platbuilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Luca Calligaris ha scritto:
Have you rebuilt the image...? Check ce.bib file in release dir to see if
the component you added are in
the image (look for pword.exe for example). How do you install the OS on
the
device? are you sure the image has been updated?

I have this for example, but I can't see freecell on the target

; @CESYSGEN IF WCESHELLFE_MODULES_PEGCARDS
pegcards.dll
C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\Test\RelDir\Test_Release\pegcards.dll
NK S
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF
; @CESYSGEN IF WCESHELLFE_MODULES_SOLITARE
solitare.exe
C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\Test\RelDir\Test_Release\solitare.exe
NK S
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF
; @CESYSGEN IF WCESHELLFE_MODULES_FREECELL
freecell.exe
C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\Test\RelDir\Test_Release\freecell.exe
NK S
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF
; @CESYSGEN IF WCESHELLFE_MODULES_HRTS_DLL
hrts_dll.dll
C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\Test\RelDir\Test_Release\hrts_dll.dll
NK S
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF

.