Re: KernelIoControl error 50
- From: vlatko.petkoski@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
One more thing.
1. Create an event
g_hevInterrupt = CreateEvent(NULL, FALSE, FALSE, NULL);
2. Create thread in SUSPENDED mode
g_htIST = CreateThread();
3. Setting thread priority
CeSetThreadPriority( g_htIST, m_nISTPriority );
4. Call InterruptInitialize
InterruptInitialize( SYSINTR_FIRMWARE+7, g_hevInterrupt, NULL, 0 );
5. ResumeThread( g_htIST );
My IST code above I put in the console application
and I start it from command line.
Is that right or should I make driver, or put it in the driver.
If I need to create driver or put my IST code in the driver
please give me some sample code.
I don't clearly understand how does the IST and interruptinitialize
work in user mode and kernel mode.
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages
- Next by Date: Re: WinCE 6 image with no packages
- Previous by thread: Re: KernelIoControl error 50
- Next by thread: About Coredll.dll export function (CE 6.0)