Re: Can not adjest Storage memory and Program memory in system pro

Hi, C.L,

What is the program in PPC? And how to know is it in my system?

Is there any function call need prepare for system in drivers?

"C.L" wrote:

There must be a background thread that dynamically adjust storage/program
memory size in the background. Pocket PC default has one. Never heared that
WinCE has this feature. I am not sure if it's new on CE6.0.

"Henry" wrote:

I have checked "AUTOSIZE", still not work.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

AUTOSIZE doesn't effect the Object Store in that way. AUTOSIZE tells
romimage to reallocate unused areas of the image to RAM.

www.EuroTech.com

"RyeCatcher" <daniel.chi.sh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the config.bib, there is an "AUTOSIZE" option. Please check and set it
true.

--
RyeCatcher

Shanghai, China

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:F0F55173-C5AF-493D-886C-66C7766DFCB3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I build a system of wince 6.0. I can not change the Storage memory and
Program memory in system properties. When I move the bar, it auto back to
the
left side. What issues cause this problem? An how to debug it?

  • 2.6.33 dies on modprobe
    ... The kernel starts up fine and mounts the root-filesystem, ... Freeing unused kernel memory: 408k freed ... # CPUFreq processor drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: s2disk hang update
    ... This looks like we have run out of memory while creating a new kernel thread ... because the I/O doesn't work at this point). ... Keep 1 MB of memory free so that device drivers can allocate some pages in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • kernel panic - not syncing: out of memory and no killable processes
    ... Kernel panic - not syncing: Out of memory and no killable processes... ... Re-tune the scheduler latency defaults to decrease worst-case latencies ... # Device Drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Need help debugging memory corruption
    ... I'm trying to track down a memory corruption bug in the atl1 network ... Allocating PCI resources starting at d4000000 ... PCI: Scanning behind PCI bridge 0000:00:01.0, config 010100, pass 0 ... # CPUFreq processor drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [GIT PULL v3] Early boot SLAB for 2.6.31
    ... Thread overran stack, or stack corrupted ... Scanning 0 areas for low memory corruption ... Virtual Wire compatibility mode. ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)