Re: Can not adjest Storage memory and Program memory in system pro

There must be a background thread that dynamically adjust storage/program
memory size in the background. Pocket PC default has one. Never heared that
WinCE has this feature. I am not sure if it's new on CE6.0.

"Henry" wrote:

I have checked "AUTOSIZE", still not work.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

AUTOSIZE doesn't effect the Object Store in that way. AUTOSIZE tells
romimage to reallocate unused areas of the image to RAM.

www.EuroTech.com

"RyeCatcher" <daniel.chi.sh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the config.bib, there is an "AUTOSIZE" option. Please check and set it
true.

--
RyeCatcher

Shanghai, China

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:F0F55173-C5AF-493D-886C-66C7766DFCB3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I build a system of wince 6.0. I can not change the Storage memory and
Program memory in system properties. When I move the bar, it auto back to
the
left side. What issues cause this problem? An how to debug it?

  • Re: memory leak in small app
    ... I think we use the included flash driver, ... I have written an app for testing the lifetime of a flash memory, for WinCE ... int i, numread, numwritten, iteration; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: IMGRAM64 problem
    ... There is a different in the way PlatformBuilder WINCE 5.0 and WINCE 6.0: ... This let me see the 256 MB of the RAM ... I did not saw that I have more memory as I got in WinCE 5.0. ... All of the IMGRAMxxx memory configurations you see in the Config.bib ...
  • WDM to WinCE porting
    ... I am porting a WDM driver to WinCE. ... I changed the following WDM Code ... // Create a WDM Memory Descriptor List for this chunk of memory ...
  • Demand Page on Nand Flash ?
    ... WinCE .Net 4.2 can be built and run successfully. ... How can I let OS memory to include NANDIMAGE area more? ... I hope the components of NANDIMAGE are load and run by demand page, ...
  • Re: cant access the memoy region at 0xc2000000
    ... Data abort exception is happend ... > when the code access the memory at 0xc2000000. ... > I have use WINCE 5.0 ...