Re: Can not adjest Storage memory and Program memory in system pro

There must be a background thread that dynamically adjust storage/program
memory size in the background. Pocket PC default has one. Never heared that
WinCE has this feature. I am not sure if it's new on CE6.0.

"Henry" wrote:

I have checked "AUTOSIZE", still not work.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

AUTOSIZE doesn't effect the Object Store in that way. AUTOSIZE tells
romimage to reallocate unused areas of the image to RAM.

www.EuroTech.com

"RyeCatcher" <daniel.chi.sh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the config.bib, there is an "AUTOSIZE" option. Please check and set it
true.

--
RyeCatcher

Shanghai, China

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:F0F55173-C5AF-493D-886C-66C7766DFCB3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I build a system of wince 6.0. I can not change the Storage memory and
Program memory in system properties. When I move the bar, it auto back to
the
left side. What issues cause this problem? An how to debug it?

  • Re: memory leak in small app
    ... I think we use the included flash driver, ... I have written an app for testing the lifetime of a flash memory, for WinCE ... int i, numread, numwritten, iteration; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: IMGRAM64 problem
    ... There is a different in the way PlatformBuilder WINCE 5.0 and WINCE 6.0: ... This let me see the 256 MB of the RAM ... I did not saw that I have more memory as I got in WinCE 5.0. ... All of the IMGRAMxxx memory configurations you see in the Config.bib ...
  • WDM to WinCE porting
    ... I am porting a WDM driver to WinCE. ... I changed the following WDM Code ... // Create a WDM Memory Descriptor List for this chunk of memory ...
  • Re: cant access the memoy region at 0xc2000000
    ... Data abort exception is happend ... > when the code access the memory at 0xc2000000. ... > I have use WINCE 5.0 ...
  • Re: Can not adjest Storage memory and Program memory in system pro
    ... Is there any function call need prepare for system in drivers? ... memory size in the background. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... I build a system of wince 6.0. ...