Re: Can not adjest Storage memory and Program memory in system pro

There must be a background thread that dynamically adjust storage/program
memory size in the background. Pocket PC default has one. Never heared that
WinCE has this feature. I am not sure if it's new on CE6.0.

"Henry" wrote:

I have checked "AUTOSIZE", still not work.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

AUTOSIZE doesn't effect the Object Store in that way. AUTOSIZE tells
romimage to reallocate unused areas of the image to RAM.

www.EuroTech.com

"RyeCatcher" <daniel.chi.sh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the config.bib, there is an "AUTOSIZE" option. Please check and set it
true.

--
RyeCatcher

Shanghai, China

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:F0F55173-C5AF-493D-886C-66C7766DFCB3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I build a system of wince 6.0. I can not change the Storage memory and
Program memory in system properties. When I move the bar, it auto back to
the
left side. What issues cause this problem? An how to debug it?

.