Adding support for .NET Compact Framework V3.5

I have a kernel that builds quite happily. I've been asked to add .Net
Compact Framework V3.5 for a client so I downloaded and installed the January
2008 WinCE 5.0 upgrade then added SYSGEN_DOTNETV35 and did a Sysgen. I now
get the error:
Error: Could not find file
'C:\WINCE500\PBWorkspaces\[device]\RelDir\[device]_ARMV4I_Release\httplite.dll' on disk

I found this posting by John Spaith that suggest httplite.dll is for
headless devices, but I'm not using the headless version of .NET:
I tried setting __SYSGEN_HTTPLITE=1 but it still doesn't work.

Any ideas?