Re: Can not adjest Storage memory and Program memory in system pro

I have checked "AUTOSIZE", still not work.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

AUTOSIZE doesn't effect the Object Store in that way. AUTOSIZE tells
romimage to reallocate unused areas of the image to RAM.

www.EuroTech.com

"RyeCatcher" <daniel.chi.sh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the config.bib, there is an "AUTOSIZE" option. Please check and set it
true.

--
RyeCatcher

Shanghai, China

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:F0F55173-C5AF-493D-886C-66C7766DFCB3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I build a system of wince 6.0. I can not change the Storage memory and
Program memory in system properties. When I move the bar, it auto back to
the
left side. What issues cause this problem? An how to debug it?

  • Re: XAMLRendererPlugin Compilation
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ... Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ... Valter Minute (eMVP) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: CE 6.0 Remote Tools - How to use? Platform Manager not recommended!
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ... I am using KITL/Ethernet connectivity. ... remote debugging client and use its connectivity layer for the remote ...
  • Re: Modifying commdlg.reg
    ... use your Files folder. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ... When I make any changes to the .res file, the dialog box won't show up ...
  • Re: Modifying commdlg.reg
    ... use your Files folder. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ... When I make any changes to the .res file, the dialog box won't show up ...
  • Re: CE 6.0 R2/R3 with Windows 7 build problem
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ... Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ...