Re: Can not Resume to S0 from suspend in wince 6.0

Typically display driver fetch data from a black frame buffer before suspend
to achieve a better effect. Check in the display code when the frame buffer
is
exchanged from 'black' to 'normal' (i.e. IOCTL_POWER_SET)
Check in your registry the mapping between system power state and display
power state
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\...\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

If the screen is 'black' because the backlight is off, check the backlight
driver power management
(or the backlight management code in the display driver if it's your case)

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

I am porting WinCE 6.0 device. I found that when the system resume from
suspend, the system back to user idle. The display is dark before I touch
the
touch panel. The question is that why the system not come back to Run. How
can system resume to S0? Any seting need to be done?

.