Re: Can not Resume to S0 from suspend in wince 6.0

Typically display driver fetch data from a black frame buffer before suspend
to achieve a better effect. Check in the display code when the frame buffer
is
exchanged from 'black' to 'normal' (i.e. IOCTL_POWER_SET)
Check in your registry the mapping between system power state and display
power state
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\...\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

If the screen is 'black' because the backlight is off, check the backlight
driver power management
(or the backlight management code in the display driver if it's your case)

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

I am porting WinCE 6.0 device. I found that when the system resume from
suspend, the system back to user idle. The display is dark before I touch
the
touch panel. The question is that why the system not come back to Run. How
can system resume to S0? Any seting need to be done?

  • Re: not prettey! Display problem
    ... when I start a KDE-Session I get several flashing pixels on the upper edge of my display, that leave holes in windows that are dragged accross them. ... X.Org X server -- core server ... X.Org X server -- AceCad input driver ... X.Org X server -- APM display driver ...
    (Debian-User)
  • not prettey! Display problem
    ... X.Org X server -- core server ... X.Org X server -- AceCad input driver ... X.Org X server -- APM display driver ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: High Definition Content Protection Support in WinCE
    ... you can also study Windows CE display driver documents and find out whether ... Not sure if the terms you use apply to Windows CE 5 or 6 display drivers at ... The PVP-OPM/COPP component will pass the list of revoked KSVs from the ...
  • Re: Layered Windows in VMWare and Terminal Services
    ... The terminal server display driver can do better than 800x600@8bpp. ... to function in the app for the lifetime of the app. ... I used Spy++ to get all the messages sent to the window during a mode ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • Re: SVGA, LCD, Win CE 6.0 and PB
    ... the LCDC control register table in the display driver to solve your problem. ... travel down thru Win CE from boot.ini to the place genrating final LCD ... I can have a desktop larger than physical screen window. ...