Re: SDK/Exports wince500

You would use something like this:

[DllImport("driver.dll")]
static extern Boolean aFunction(UInt32 parameter);

Take in account that functions exported by drivers will typically be called
by the device manager, GWES, or whatever
OS componentent manages the driver itself. Your application would use an API
to interact with the driver.
As an example, a serial driver will export COM_Open but your (C/C++)
application will call CreateFile to
obtain a handle to teh serial port

"Maarten" <Maarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
My platform contains some driver directories that have xxx.def files in
it.
Are these exports directly visible from my application (in this case c#)
--
Maarten

  • Re: Prevent users from installing print drivers & Fallback terminal services enabled... print dr
    ... account that keeps adding her IBM laser printer from her computer. ... locations and the the TS FallBack driver comes into play for everything. ... the security filtering of the GPO? ... "Modify" rights from Administrators. ...
  • Re: Printing: one user can, other cant
    ... If there is a compatible inbox driver for the device set up a new printer to ... the account name and password of the account that can print (so the one ... "Create matching user accounts and passwords on all machines. ...
  • Re: recovery/repair after admin rename
    ... As mentioned in my first post, I cannot boot in Safe mode because of a video ... booting stops at this video driver. ... Administrator account on XP Home outside of Safe Mode). ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: USRprbdA.exe - DLL Initialization Failed
    ... It worked for about 3 or 4 reboots then back to the same old error message. ... Try uninstalling and reinstalling with the latest driver. ... device driver on a user account, I think this is always a bad idea, ... Open the system registry (yes this is a little risky, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Becoming a trainer
    ... I'm not in it for the money - because I'm sure the money ... Besides the obvious safety concerns of having a brand new driver at the ... trainer - I work on a dedicated account, ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)