Re: Code Profiling ( Profiling for Visual Studio 2008 C++ applicat

The method Jack mentioned is for kernel or Monte Carlo profiling.
This is different from Remote Call Profiler.

"BeverlyYeng" wrote:

erh...im not soo understand..
can you explaine more details ar?

thanks

"Jack" wrote:

There are two possibilities:

1. You call the Profile API calls whitin your application
(ProfileStart(), ProfileStop() )

2. Write a small executable which allows you to start a
profiling( profilestart, sleep 10s, profile stop)

In both cases: make shure you include the Profiling into your image
and capture the standard debug output of the OS (typically over COM1)

  • Re: Java Profiler
    ... live + Remote auf einer ssh Shell läuft ... aber leider kann er nur local das Profiling ... alle Pflichten treu erfüllende Hausfrau hat je ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Re: Remote Call Profiler in eVC SP4
    ... Paul T. ... every profiling capability is built into the OS. ... how i can collect data after connect my device with the workstation? ... i need do a profiling test via Remote Call Profiler ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • RE: Code Profiling ( Profiling for Visual Studio 2008 C++ applicat
    ... Remote Call Profiler must have CallCAP probes or FastCAP probes, ... if my application is write in Visual Studio 2008 C++, ... profiling on it which i will connect to WinCE5.0 device.. ...