Re: Code Profiling ( Profiling for Visual Studio 2008 C++ applicat

Profile Start API:

Profile Stop API:

Including the Profiler into the kernel:
Environment Variable IMGNOKITL=

And route the Kernel Debug Output to a serial port

  • Re: Bluetooth application development
    ... It's a VERY complex API, maybe the most-complex that I've seen for Windows. ... Why MSDN is not providing enough documentation to develop application from ... I don't see any way to truely automate pairing; ... Here also i have to start the pairing process then Headset profile ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Direct3D.Mesh.LoadHierarchyFromFile throws an E_FAIL exception
    ... Can you explain what exactly is the 'Release profile' you are reffering to? ... API is really not friendly in comparance to other API sets (e.g. winforms, ... these return codes are only able to indicate ... > debug spew from the unmanaged d3d dll should be a primary source of ...
  • Re: API performance puzzlement
    ... That is consistent with my results for DSPAUTUSR and DSPUSRPRF *ALL which should mimic those API calls. ... For the second run both sub-second and less than 170 Sync Reads. ... The program calls the QSYLAUTU API to build a list of all user profiles in a user space. ... It then reads through the list and for each profile, calls the QSYRUSRI API to retrieve the profile attributes and return rows of this information to the function caller. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: ActiveSync Socket overhead
    ... there are numerous Bluetooth profiles supported. ... How you communicate ... There's a serial profile, where ... and receives data like it would over any serial port. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • i have problem in creating profile using ConfiguringMsgService( ) in C++ MAPIs
    ... i was just trying to create a profile programatically using MAPIs of C++ ... when the ConfigureMsgServiceAPI gets executes it should create a profile ... by displaying a propertysheet when "rgval" parameter is null. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)