Re: Setup NAND flash registry persistence storage help?

Your registry settings should work but I would set:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\init\BootVars]
"SystemHive"="Documents and Settings\\system.hv"
"ProfileDir"="Documents and Settings"
"Flags"=dword:1

By the way: I suppose you have tried your configuration and it does not
work, does it?
What happens when the system boots? Is it your flash partitioned and
formatted?
If this is not the case try to add

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\FlashDisk]
"AutoPart"=dword:1
"AutoFormat"=dword:1

<mdawn911@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hello:

I need help to setup NAND flash registry persistence. Can anyone out
there know how to setup NAND flash registry persistence?

Here is my registry setup:

; HIVE BOOT SECTION
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; NAND FMD Driver
;
IF BSP_NAND_FMD

; Use Device Manager to load the NAND FMD driver as a built-in block
driver.
; This can be used for both WinCE and Windows Mobile builds.
;
; Note that we do not currently support Windows Mobile Image Update or
any
; other NAND flash accesses during the early boot phases. Therefore,
we do
; not need the Storage Manager Autoload keys that are normally used
for
;
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\NANDFMD]
"Dll"="nandfmd.dll"
"Prefix"="DSK"
"Profile"="FlashDisk"
"IClass"=multi_sz:"{A4E7EDDA-E575-4252-9D6B-4195D48BB865}"
"FriendlyName"="Freescale NAND Flash Driver"
"Order"=dword:1

; Override names in default profile. These settings are also required
; support the automatic mounting and creation of the "NAND Flash"
folder.
;
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\FlashDisk]
"DriverPath"="Drivers\\BuiltIn\\NAND_Flash"
"Name"="NAND FLASH"
"Folder"="NAND Flash"
"DefaultFileSystem"="FATFS"

ENDIF ; BSP_NAND_FMD
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;============ MD: Hive Profile ==========================
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\FlashDisk\FATFS]
"MountFlags"=dword:2

;============ MD: Registry Hive Persistence =============
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\init\BootVars]
; "SYSTEMHIVE"="\\NAND Flash\\system.hv"
; "PROFILEDIR"="\\NAND Flash"
"Start DevMgr"=dword:1
; "DefaultUser"="User"
; "Flags"=dword:3