Re: Active Sync over RNDIS Windows CE 6.0

Hi,

and what about using the ICS component, as is described here:

http://groups.google.de/group/microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder/browse_thread/thread/5615f397b0c59a48/f6bf97fc5064698b?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=CE+6..0+ActiveSync+RNDIS#f6bf97fc5064698b

thanks,

Alex

PS:

Jack, in that post there is also some information related to your
goal. It seems that simply is not possible.