Re: Socket Communication over Active Sync

alright, thanks for the patience.

here is the scenario:
i need to run a web service on the windows ce 6.0 device, as well as
the data synchronisation over Active Sync is a requirement. Since only
one USB service can run at the same time I need to decide on either
Active Sync or RNDIS profile (with wich the problem of the Server
could be solved, as you mentioned right, but not the Data Sync). This
device is headless so there is no chance of a user interaction to
select the needed mode.

Another post on this newsgroup of me, discuss the topic Active Sync
over RNDIS which would solve my problem. But as I see there is no way
to establish an Active Sync connection over RNDIS in Windows Embedded
CE 6.0.

  • Re: Active Sync Probleme mit Exchange 2003 SP 2
    ... sehr wahrscheinlich willst du mit einem mobilen endgerät den exchange server syncronisieren. ... Da du active sync 4.2 einsetzt, denke ich mal dein mobil endgerät hat auch mindestens windows mobile 2003 als os hast. ... Also be sure to check your Windows XP SP2 firewall to allow exceptions. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.exchange)
  • Re: Active Sync Probleme mit Exchange 2003 SP 2
    ... Da du active sync 4.2 einsetzt, ... setzt dein exchange server ssl verbindungen voraus? ... Also be sure to check your Windows XP SP2 firewall to allow exceptions. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.exchange)
  • evil $hiny question
    ... The conjunction of new (Windows based) job and birthday resulted in Dearly ... Palm, for various reasons, and I gratefully unwrapped an Acer N50 Premium. ... Active Sync in Virtual PC 7.02 to find the Pocket PC via the usb cradle. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Active Sync Probleme mit Exchange 2003 SP 2
    ... an der Windows Firewall liegt es nicht. ... Ich habe Active Sync an einem anderen Rechner installiert, ... setzt dein exchange server ssl verbindungen voraus? ...
    (microsoft.public.de.exchange)
  • What is a semaphore?
    ... IBM Desktop running Windows 2000 with Active Sync 3.7.1 ... I have a problem copying files FROM the PPC to the desktop. ... Oddly, I can copy files TO the PPC, but not back again to the desktop. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)