Re: Socket Communication over Active Sync

alright, thanks for the patience.

here is the scenario:
i need to run a web service on the windows ce 6.0 device, as well as
the data synchronisation over Active Sync is a requirement. Since only
one USB service can run at the same time I need to decide on either
Active Sync or RNDIS profile (with wich the problem of the Server
could be solved, as you mentioned right, but not the Data Sync). This
device is headless so there is no chance of a user interaction to
select the needed mode.

Another post on this newsgroup of me, discuss the topic Active Sync
over RNDIS which would solve my problem. But as I see there is no way
to establish an Active Sync connection over RNDIS in Windows Embedded
CE 6.0.

.