Re: Active Sync over RNDIS Windows CE 6.0

Thanks for the useful information.

I did some investigations myself.

I encountered thge DTPT component, which seems to be a main component
in windows mobile for using ActiveSync over RNDIS.

What confuses me, is that this component which is base of the cellcore
module is commented out in the windows CE bat files.
But due to the msdn link above it is available for Windows Embedded
CE! ?!$

Any experience on this?

  • RE: OMA issues with SBS
    ... we need to install the Windows Mobile ... Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center is a new application that you can ... You cannot install or run Microsoft ActiveSync on Windows Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Ftp over activesync
    ... now the problem could come from activesync 4.5 and windows ce 5.0 or it's ... computer and retrives some files from the FTP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • ?fatal VP7/Activesync/Pocket PC flaw
    ... I think I may have run into a fatal bug in either Activesync, Windows ... solutions- PocketMac and Missing Sync, ... Everytime I try to install any software, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • ?fatal VP7/Activesync/Pocket PC flaw
    ... I think I may have run into a fatal bug in either Activesync, Windows ... solutions- PocketMac and Missing Sync, ... Everytime I try to install any software, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: ActiveSync Wont Sync
    ... ActiveSync Troubleshooting Utility version: 4.5.5096.0 ... Operating system has been qualified as Windows XP SP1 ... Dumping Route information ... LSP - RSVP UDP Service Provider ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)