Re: please help !!! usim controller in pxa

I've never worked on it but basically you have to write a stream interface
driver (prefix SCR) which links to
smclib.lib(%_WINCEROOT%\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\SMARTCARD\SMCLIB).
Your driver must fill up a SMARTCARD_EXTENSION structure which holds
function pointers that smclib will
call to handle IOCTL_SMARTCARD_XXX. PXA27X USIM controller has several
registers:
some allow you to read/write data on the I/O pin; you have an interrupt
register which will 'tell'
you if a card has been inserted/removed. The thing I would do is take a look
at the samples
(probably BULLTLP3 is the simplest one since it is interfaced via a serial
port)
checking the documentation (which is not very exhaustive) trying to
understand the
driver architecture. Then try to fit the PXA27X stuff in the 'picture'

HTH

<princyf@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
hi all,
Do anyone of you worked on the usim controller of pxa 270/320?
i need to write a smartcard driver which uses usim controller.i am
refering the smartcard driver in wince/public folder, which uses
serial/pcmcia/usb interface.There is no information about the usim
controller.Can you give me info about usim controller driver? is there
any sample source code available?It is urgent
Thanks and regards,
princy

  • Re: user-defined ioctl handling
    ... Any simple stream interface driver could be helpful for introducing the ... ioctls in the application, i am getting error "ioctl not supported". ... please tell me how to make the passthru as a dual interface driver (NDIS ...
  • Re: WDM to WinCE Driver Porting
    ... The WDM driver which is to be ported to CE implements most of the PNP ... WinCE stream interface driver is not following a layered approach. ...
  • Re: How to add Stream interface driver in Miniport driver
    ... I need to have ndis interface running for miniport. ... I just want to know stream interface is a good option to pass the data to ... As i am novice to the driver techonlogy, ... Can i use shared memory in WinCE 5.0? ...
  • Re: required smartcard driver registry entries?
    ... For what interface are u developing a smartcard driver? ... If its a serial interface, the driver shuld be builtin driver. ...