Re: please help !!! usim controller in pxa

I've never worked on it but basically you have to write a stream interface
driver (prefix SCR) which links to
Your driver must fill up a SMARTCARD_EXTENSION structure which holds
function pointers that smclib will
call to handle IOCTL_SMARTCARD_XXX. PXA27X USIM controller has several
some allow you to read/write data on the I/O pin; you have an interrupt
register which will 'tell'
you if a card has been inserted/removed. The thing I would do is take a look
at the samples
(probably BULLTLP3 is the simplest one since it is interfaced via a serial
checking the documentation (which is not very exhaustive) trying to
understand the
driver architecture. Then try to fit the PXA27X stuff in the 'picture'

Luca Calligaris

<princyf@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
hi all,
Do anyone of you worked on the usim controller of pxa 270/320?
i need to write a smartcard driver which uses usim controller.i am
refering the smartcard driver in wince/public folder, which uses
serial/pcmcia/usb interface.There is no information about the usim
controller.Can you give me info about usim controller driver? is there
any sample source code available?It is urgent
Thanks and regards,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: user-defined ioctl handling
    ... Any simple stream interface driver could be helpful for introducing the ... ioctls in the application, i am getting error "ioctl not supported". ... please tell me how to make the passthru as a dual interface driver (NDIS ...
  • Re: WDM to WinCE Driver Porting
    ... The WDM driver which is to be ported to CE implements most of the PNP ... WinCE stream interface driver is not following a layered approach. ...
  • Re: How to add Stream interface driver in Miniport driver
    ... I need to have ndis interface running for miniport. ... I just want to know stream interface is a good option to pass the data to ... As i am novice to the driver techonlogy, ... Can i use shared memory in WinCE 5.0? ...
  • Re: required smartcard driver registry entries?
    ... For what interface are u developing a smartcard driver? ... If its a serial interface, the driver shuld be builtin driver. ...