RE: DRM on WinCE 6.0

Hi Rob,

Sorry bout the late reply.

I think the confusion has started already (get used to it ;-).
When talking about "license" I mean the part you get (buy?) from MS, which
you need to include in your image. with A DRM-key I mean the codes you need
to play content that is protected.
yup I am talking about the same license, that i have
obtained for microsoft. Well, my colleagues obtained the license for the clip
for different purpose. I have checked the validity of the license, i can play
it any number of times.

there is a seperate part (PB component) for transferring content to portable
devices (which's the name I choose to forget).
But beware that this is also a big issue (look it up if you need to do this).
I read somewhere that you I will need Active Sync, I am
guessing that this is what is required to transfer the contents, can you
confirm?

I will send out a mail to microsoft, requesting the rest of the components
lets see what they reply.

Regards,
Ravi

  • Re: Lisences do not download- Error: 438- despite recovery confirm
    ... if I could just pay for it. ... especially when in this situation it is Microsoft who ... When I try to play these cd's I get the following message in an Internet ... "A license is required to play this file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Unable to play protected music files
    ... The license is provided by the music supplier. ... their unreasonable play count restrictions. ... I've also unistalled and did a rollback to Windows Media Player 9 ... Digital Media MVP: 2004-2009 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Lisences do not download- Error: 438- despite recovery confirmatio
    ... Ideally you would want to rerip the CDs without DRM turned on. ... When I try to play these cd's I get the following message in an Internet ... "A license is required to play this file. ... To play the file on this computer, you must download a license (a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Directors and script alterations
    ... If you can't learn the script, ... If you don't like the play you've licensed to do, ... When Dracula looks in the mirror, ... the confines of artistic license - PROVIDED the playwright hasn't ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Directors and script alterations
    ... If you can't learn the script, ... If you don't like the play you've licensed to do, ... When Dracula looks in the mirror, ... It's a change of the SETTING, usually permissible within the confines of artistic license - PROVIDED the playwright hasn't set that limit. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)