Re: Socket Communication over Active Sync

I use AS version 4.5 together with a ARM Windows Embedded CE 6.0 (QFE
until April 08) BSP.

Due to some researched i think that the DTPT sevice which is running
on the Windows XP by default is responsible that it works in one
direction (Server on the PC, client on the Device) and the missing
DTPT services on the Windows CE device could be a reason why it is not
working vice versa.

  • Re: Newbie to WCE!
    ... having "Windows" in the box gives you: ... that has a Windows CE BSP for it that uses that processor, ... As I surfed on the net in the search for some WCE compatible boards, ... All I want to know is can I buy a microcontroller chip (One of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Newbie to WCE!
    ... The reason why I didn't start with WCE three years ago when I first began my ... that offer Windows in a box, but at a 3A power consumption disadvantage!!!!! ... that has a Windows CE BSP for it that uses that processor, ... Windows CE, which is a full-blown operating system, just like Windows XP, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Newbie to WCE!
    ... Windows CE, which is a full-blown operating system, just like Windows XP, ... the chip maker for the BSP if they have one (there ... All I want to know is can I buy a microcontroller chip (One of the chips ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Build and sysgen errors
    ... Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.1 Built ... Microsoft Windows CE Bootloader for the Samsung SMDK2440 Version 2.0 Built ... well structured BSP with properly cloned code. ... Cefilter platform files ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: "The file exists" Windows CE 5.0 + Windows Server 2008
    ... Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. ... If you modified code in place it may have been overwritten by a QFE. ... I have installed all the QFEs for Windows CE 5.0 but now the Windows CE on my device doesn't work, the bootloader shows the progress bar but then the Windows CE doesn't start. ... problem has been addressed by a QFE, IIRC, but only the device manufacturer/OEM can install QFE's and generate a new kernel for your device. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)