RE: Code Profiling ( Profiling for Visual Studio 2008 C++ application

Remote Call Profiler is based on Platform Builder, and I had never seen the
application for Remote Call Profiler without PB because the application for
Remote Call Profiler must have CallCAP probes or FastCAP probes, which are
included by seting WINCECALLCAP=1/WINCEFASTCAP=1 in PB IDE.

"BeverlyYeng" wrote:

For now, im already know how to use remote call profiler at WinCE5.0 device

My problem is..

if my application is write in Visual Studio 2008 C++ , how i do the
profiling on it which i will connect to WinCE5.0 device..

  • Re: Remote Call Profiler not connecting
    ... Since your other tools connect just fine to the image and just Remote ... Call Profiler and Remote Kernel Tracker are affected. ... Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. ...
  • Re: Code profiling - function statistic
    ... Remote Call profiler is shipped with Platform Builder 5.0. ... You can use either TCP/IP connection or active sync to connect to your device. ... An evaluation copy means that you can try Platform builder for 120 days. ...
  • Remote Call Profiler for Windows Embedded CE 6.0
    ... I'm working with Visual Studio 2008 on a native C++ project. ... Remote Call Profiler tool. ... choose the target device. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)
  • Remote Call Profiler for Windows Embedded CE 6.0
    ... I'm working with Visual Studio 2008 on a native C++ project. ... Remote Call Profiler tool. ... choose the target device. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)
  • Remote Call Profiler for Windows Embedded CE 6.0
    ... I'm working with Visual Studio 2008 on a native C++ project. ... Remote Call Profiler tool. ... choose the target device. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tools)