RE: Code Profiling ( Profiling for Visual Studio 2008 C++ application

Remote Call Profiler is based on Platform Builder, and I had never seen the
application for Remote Call Profiler without PB because the application for
Remote Call Profiler must have CallCAP probes or FastCAP probes, which are
included by seting WINCECALLCAP=1/WINCEFASTCAP=1 in PB IDE.

"BeverlyYeng" wrote:

For now, im already know how to use remote call profiler at WinCE5.0 device

My problem is..

if my application is write in Visual Studio 2008 C++ , how i do the
profiling on it which i will connect to WinCE5.0 device..

.