Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0
- From: Henry <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:16:01 -0700
Yes, the touch.dll is (tchmain.lib+tch_trns.lib). And I got message
"WM_STUB_GETVERSION" (tchwnd.cpp) of tch_trns.lib.
The platform is Freescale i.mx27 ADS. Do you know what is the working flow
of transcriber.exe. What functions will be called by transcriber.exe in
"Luca Calligaris" wrote:
Are you including the touch DLL in both user and kernel mode as follows?.
k.touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SHK
touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SH
This is needed since transcriber application loads touch.dll in use mode.
touch.dll is built by the PDD + tchmdd.lib: this lib is built deifferently
is the transcriber (tchmain.lib+tch_trns.lib) or not
"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
What is the archetecture of wince 6.0 touch driver for transcriber? And
where can I get the source code of transcriber?
I got the message "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
when I run transcriber.exe.
The transcriber functions are already exported on the user mode touch.dll.
When I run transcriber.exe, I only got the "WM_STUB_GETVERSION"
and then system shows "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
Transcriber's DLL.". Who know that where is the the message box source
I can not find any document about debug transcriber app. Are there anyone
know this issue?
- Prev by Date: Re: Build Failed Message
- Next by Date: Code Profiling ( Profiling for Visual Studio 2008 C++ application
- Previous by thread: Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0
- Next by thread: Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0