Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0

Hi,

Yes, the touch.dll is (tchmain.lib+tch_trns.lib). And I got message
"WM_STUB_GETVERSION" (tchwnd.cpp) of tch_trns.lib.

The platform is Freescale i.mx27 ADS. Do you know what is the working flow
of transcriber.exe. What functions will be called by transcriber.exe in
touch.dll?

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

Are you including the touch DLL in both user and kernel mode as follows?

k.touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SHK

touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SH

This is needed since transcriber application loads touch.dll in use mode.

touch.dll is built by the PDD + tchmdd.lib: this lib is built deifferently
if there

is the transcriber (tchmain.lib+tch_trns.lib) or not
(tchmain.lib+tchbasic.lib)

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

What is the archetecture of wince 6.0 touch driver for transcriber? And
where can I get the source code of transcriber?

I got the message "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
Transcriber's DLL."
when I run transcriber.exe.

The transcriber functions are already exported on the user mode touch.dll.
When I run transcriber.exe, I only got the "WM_STUB_GETVERSION"
(tchwnd.cpp),
and then system shows "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
Transcriber's DLL.". Who know that where is the the message box source
code?
I can not find any document about debug transcriber app. Are there anyone
know this issue?

.