Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0

Hi,

Yes, the touch.dll is (tchmain.lib+tch_trns.lib). And I got message
"WM_STUB_GETVERSION" (tchwnd.cpp) of tch_trns.lib.

The platform is Freescale i.mx27 ADS. Do you know what is the working flow
of transcriber.exe. What functions will be called by transcriber.exe in
touch.dll?

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

Are you including the touch DLL in both user and kernel mode as follows?

k.touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SHK

touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SH

This is needed since transcriber application loads touch.dll in use mode.

touch.dll is built by the PDD + tchmdd.lib: this lib is built deifferently
if there

is the transcriber (tchmain.lib+tch_trns.lib) or not
(tchmain.lib+tchbasic.lib)

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

What is the archetecture of wince 6.0 touch driver for transcriber? And
where can I get the source code of transcriber?

I got the message "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
Transcriber's DLL."
when I run transcriber.exe.

The transcriber functions are already exported on the user mode touch.dll.
When I run transcriber.exe, I only got the "WM_STUB_GETVERSION"
(tchwnd.cpp),
and then system shows "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
Transcriber's DLL.". Who know that where is the the message box source
code?
I can not find any document about debug transcriber app. Are there anyone
know this issue?

  • Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0
    ... This issue is because transcriber.exe is launched in user space but touch.dll ... In platform.bib, just like Luca Calligaris's mention, ... This is needed since transcriber application loads touch.dll in use mode. ... I got the message "System touch dll name in the Registry is not ...
  • Re: Transcriber Handwriting Recognizer can not work on wince 6.0
    ... find the transcriber application source code. ... "Luca Calligaris" wrote: ... "System touch dll name in the Registry is not Transcriber's DLL." ...
  • Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0
    ... What is the archetecture of wince 6.0 touch driver for transcriber? ... I got the message "System touch dll name in the Registry is not ... Who know that where is the the message box source code? ...
  • Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0
    ... Are you including the touch DLL in both user and kernel mode as follows? ... This is needed since transcriber application loads touch.dll in use mode. ... I got the message "System touch dll name in the Registry is not ...