Re: Build Failed Message

So, there's no build.log in the WINCE600 folder?
If there is: show it to us. If there's not... hmmm....

Good luck,

Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog

GuruCE
Microsoft Embedded Partner
http://GuruCE.com

lsimoni wrote:
I've been using the evaluation version of CE 6.0 for several weeks now without issues. Now all of a sudden I'm getting a "build failed" message on the status bar at the bottom of the screen immediately after I try any of the build commands (build, rebuild, sysgen, etc). There are no errors, no warnings, and no .txt logs generated in the WINCE600 directory. I've tried re-installing, but it doesn't fix the problem.

I've tried new projects for different targets, but every time I try to build the status goes directly from build started to build failed.
.