Re: Build Failed Message

So, there's no build.log in the WINCE600 folder?
If there is: show it to us. If there's not... hmmm....

Good luck,

Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog

GuruCE
Microsoft Embedded Partner
http://GuruCE.com

lsimoni wrote:
I've been using the evaluation version of CE 6.0 for several weeks now without issues. Now all of a sudden I'm getting a "build failed" message on the status bar at the bottom of the screen immediately after I try any of the build commands (build, rebuild, sysgen, etc). There are no errors, no warnings, and no .txt logs generated in the WINCE600 directory. I've tried re-installing, but it doesn't fix the problem.

I've tried new projects for different targets, but every time I try to build the status goes directly from build started to build failed.

  • Re: "Wireless Information" screen for wifi on Win CE 5 unreachable but
    ... Dean Ramsier - eMVP ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... file and put it in your Files folder in the appropriate language folder ... If I double click on the wireless network I want to connect to it ...
  • Re: "Wireless Information" screen for wifi on Win CE 5 unreachable but
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... file and put it in your Files folder in the appropriate language folder ... If I double click on the wireless network I want to connect to it ...
  • Re: SMS Reporting Point
    ... > Activation Permissions" click on Customize and then click on the Edit ... SMS 2003 SP1 ... >> SMSComponets folder with no luck. ... Gave the group Full Control still no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: File wont allow access
    ... Please see this link on "taking ownership" of a folder: ... Best of Luck, ... > "Windows Media Player cannot access the file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 5.0 much slower than 4.2
    ... Paul T. ... that would be to put it in the Platform folder corresponding to your BSP, ... "Bruce Eitman (eMVP)" wrote: ... beitman AT applieddata DOT net ...