Re: WM6.1-Storage manager function OpenStore fails but FindFirstStore
- From: "Michel Verhagen (eMVP)" <michel@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 21:32:34 +1300
Error 4319 is "The device is not ready for use.". Can you access files on the store you're trying to open just before calling "OpenStore"? Or are you executing the program calling OpenStore very early in the boot process, like for instance from the HKLM\Init key? If you, you need to wait for the store to mount before you can open it.
Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog
Microsoft Embedded Partner
Consultancy, training and development services.
I am seeing a wierd problem with OpenStore() function.
If I use OpenStore(_T("DSK1:") it returns error 4319 everytime.
But If I use FindFirstStore --> FindNextStore ---> OpenStore(si.DeviceName), it works perfectly.
si.cbSize = sizeof(STOREINFO);
hStore = FindFirstStore(&si);
FindNextStore(hStore , &si);
hStore = OpenStore(si.szDeviceName);
Do I need to initialize any structure etc ? What am I doing incorrect ? Please help me figure out
- Prev by Date: WM6.1-Storage manager function OpenStore fails but FindFirstStore
- Next by Date: Build Failed Message
- Previous by thread: WM6.1-Storage manager function OpenStore fails but FindFirstStore
- Next by thread: Re: WM6.1-Storage manager function OpenStore fails but FindFirstSt