Re: Touch panel driver archetecture of wince 6.0

Are you including the touch DLL in both user and kernel mode as follows?

k.touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SHK

touch.dll $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\touch.dll NK SH

This is needed since transcriber application loads touch.dll in use mode.

touch.dll is built by the PDD + tchmdd.lib: this lib is built deifferently
if there

is the transcriber (tchmain.lib+tch_trns.lib) or not

Luca Calligaris

"Henry" <Henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio

What is the archetecture of wince 6.0 touch driver for transcriber? And
where can I get the source code of transcriber?

I got the message "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
Transcriber's DLL."
when I run transcriber.exe.

The transcriber functions are already exported on the user mode touch.dll.
When I run transcriber.exe, I only got the "WM_STUB_GETVERSION"
and then system shows "System touch dll name in the Registry is not
Transcriber's DLL.". Who know that where is the the message box source
I can not find any document about debug transcriber app. Are there anyone
know this issue?