Re: [Win CE 5.0] How to adjust the Window sizes, icon sizes ?

Platform Builder has a catalog item called 'QVGA Resources - Portrait mode'
which would solve your
problem if you had a 240x320 display. Unfortunately you have a landscape
display so you have to resize
and redesign all the UI components that do not fit (mostly Control Panel
applets)... Here's a helpful
link from Bruce Eitman blog:
http://geekswithblogs.net/BruceEitman/archive/2008/05/28/platform-builder--using-res-files-to-modify-a-control.aspx

"Siddarth" <gs@xxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Platform: Win CE 5.0
CPU: MIPS-II

LCD display at 640x480 resolution has standard Win CE 5.0 icons on desktop
and size of icons are proportional to it. So are the window size etc.,

Question:-

We have a smaller LCD (320x240). Driver porting is done and it works and
display is alright but the problem is with the icon and window sizes. It
appears to have same icon sizes as 640x480 LCD.

How & where to modify to adjust this icon, window sizes proportional to
smaller display ?.

Kindly throw light on this please !!

regards,
Siddarth

  • Re: Name change
    ... windows - you just don't have the room for anything else if you ask me. ... You can do a lot with an 80x25 character display. ... icon for each window (either globally or on just the current virtual ... I'd say it's the CPU itself (or one ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: "PORTING C" > Sizing graphics?
    ... I then fecth this information and have a grapics library display it onto an LCD screen. ... But if I then use a 2.0" screen with a wider pixel resolution, my same icon or pictures will display too small. ... In terms of pixles lets bare in mind that the 1.5" LCD is 176 pixels wide and that the 2.0" LCD is 220 pixles wide. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Capture the Computer Desktop
    ... it should capture the entire display and save it if it is called correctly ... icon you are using. ... Private Const BITSPIXEL = 12 ... Obviously that address is really a dummy, but basically I'll drink almost ...
  • Re: Name change
    ... You can do a lot with an 80x25 character display. ... icon for each window (either globally or on just the current virtual ... Umm, ish, okay, so I do have a temperature displayed. ... I'd say it's the CPU itself (or one ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Need ability to have data dependent icons on continuous forms...
    ... records that describe a horse, ... I have found that I can display the appropriate pictures using a Bound ... AnimalID int ... Elephant <elephant icon> ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)