Re: Create user account for ftpd

hope this link might help you

"GrahamS" <GrahamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:E67A0E07-FD07-4741-A110-894766BA6C1B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Using CE6 R2 under VS2005.

I have the ftpd service running and working, but want to secure it. I have
currently configured it for ananymous access.

I have seen lots of posts about using NTLMSetUserInfo() - but I don't know
how or where to run this code :-O. I 'could' do it in my target app - if I
knew how to get at this API at target runtime from a C# managed app - as
the
target will run my application at boot and so could install its own
'support'
user.

I really want to add a user at platform build time (not target runtime)
simply as a means of managing the target system remotely when deployed
(upload new target files etc.). There will be little or no user
interface -
in fact the box will not be fitted with screen/keyboard - hence why I want
create the user at build time.

Have searched everywhere I can think of to learn how to do this :-O - so
any
help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Regards

Graham

  • Strange problem when deserializing
    ... developer who used unmanaged serialization to store complex objects to file. ... system and he only allowed for a single type of target system. ... The simplest solution I could think of was creating the enumeration (plus ... Serializing target app 1. ...
  • Re: Create user account for ftpd
    ... I have the ftpd service running and working, ... I 'could' do it in my target app - if I ... I really want to add a user at platform build time (not target runtime) ...
  • Re: Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...
    ... If you are serious about making your machine secure, ... These logs are mailed to the root user at 3am. ... Setup dovecot and use a local email client to fetch it. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Workgroup file
    ... I have tried the command line but it does not work. ... My shortcut target for MSAccess.exe is grayed out with: ... >> another way I can secure my database without having everyone have to ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Can the action be taken
    ... Bum's Rush needs a *single* target. ... As LSJ stated, Secure Haven's card ... Summon the Abyss affect *multiple* targets. ... that this vampire won't be affected by Summon the Abyss, ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)