About Coredll.dll export function (CE 6.0)

Hi All,
I want to know why some export functions of coredll.dll disappears in CE6.0.
ex. CreateDeviceHandle(LPCWSTR, DWORD, DWORD, HPROCESS)

Are there any expanation documents or website?

thanks and regards

  • Re: EnumProcessModules failing on PowerDVD8.exe
    ... HANDLE FindProcess(LPCTSTR lpszProcessName, DWORD* pdwProcessID) ... HANDLE hProcess; ... HMODULE hModule; ... GetModuleBaseName(hProcess, hModule, szProcessName, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • EnumProcessModules failing on PowerDVD8.exe
    ... I'm trying to enumerate the processes running to find out ... HANDLE FindProcess(LPCTSTR lpszProcessName, DWORD* pdwProcessID) ... HANDLE hProcess; ... HMODULE hModule; ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Fastcode Rules
    ... "It is allowed to read past the end of WideStrings including the dword ... containing the zero-terminator." ... Look out for an update of the website later today. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)
  • Re: Fastcode Rules
    ... > Hi Aleksandr ... > "It is allowed to read past the end of WideStrings including the dword ... > Look out for an update of the website later today. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)