Re: KernelIoControl error 50

IRQ for parallel port is 7.
If I use SYSINTR_FIRMWARE+7 function
interruptInitialize(g_dwSysInt,g_hevInterrupt,NULL,0)
failed with error code 87 (ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER).
I add *IOCTL_HALL_REQUEST_SYSINTR* to OALIOCTL to allow access for
that IOCTL
from user mode.
If I use SYSINTR_FIRMWARE+7 then there is no need to use
KernelIoControl(), am I right ?
Please explain me step by step what I should do exactly?
I'm doing this steps:
1. Create an event g_hevInterrupt = CreateEvent(NULL, FALSE,
FALSE, NULL);
2. Call KernelIoControl( )
in step 2 I suppose should use SYSINTR_FIRMWARE+7 instead
KernelIoControl( ) as you say
3. Create thread in SUSPENDED mode CreateThread( )
4. Setting thread priority CeSetThreadPriority( g_htIST,
m_nISTPriority )
5. Call InterruptInitialize(g_dwSysInt,g_hevInterrupt,NULL,0)
6. ResumeThread( g_htIST )

Thanks in advance.
.