Create user account for ftpd

Hi,

Using CE6 R2 under VS2005.

I have the ftpd service running and working, but want to secure it. I have
currently configured it for ananymous access.

I have seen lots of posts about using NTLMSetUserInfo() - but I don't know
how or where to run this code :-O. I 'could' do it in my target app - if I
knew how to get at this API at target runtime from a C# managed app - as the
target will run my application at boot and so could install its own 'support'
user.

I really want to add a user at platform build time (not target runtime)
simply as a means of managing the target system remotely when deployed
(upload new target files etc.). There will be little or no user interface -
in fact the box will not be fitted with screen/keyboard - hence why I want to
create the user at build time.

Have searched everywhere I can think of to learn how to do this :-O - so any
help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Regards

Graham