Multi-touch support

Hi,

I'm looking forward to know if anyone has integrated the support for
Multi-Touch in Windows Embedded CE.

What kind of modifications may be required for getting support for
Multi-touch? I believe, in addition to the hardware interface and
drivers, even the GWES would require updates for supporting. Any
thoughts or suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks n regards,
Int.

  • Re: [kde] Setting multi-touch gestures in KDE 4.10
    ... Running touchegg it could get my gestures. ... The main feature added in this version is support for multitouch devices ... multi-touch events are hidden and only standard ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Multi-touch support
    ... Yes, you'd need to have the OS understand that, and you'd need a touch panel ... I'm looking forward to know if anyone has integrated the support for ... Multi-Touch in Windows Embedded CE. ... even the GWES would require updates for supporting. ...
  • Re: Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services nightmare
    ... updates and a new Malicious Software Removal tool from Microsoft updates, ... see Help and Support Center at ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ... View and Manage Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows XP ...
  • Re: What is a good free antivirus protection program? Is AVG a good free program?
    ... This alone is a very compelling reason to avoid Norton AV, ... and are mainly spread through dumb retail. ... That's what I call "punitive support", and it's one of several BS ... One could arrange for daily updates where little changes or weekly ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: KB979683 & KB978601 Windows wont load
    ... You can tell that to MS Support when you open your no-charge support incident. ... While most Kernel updates are not Critical updates, ... The #1 cause of Kernel updates failing to install these days is a Trojan ... not be taken lightly, Brett. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)